Home to the The Rutland Agricultural Society’s annual County Show, the Rutland Showground is available to hire for both outdoor and indoor events. Set in the beautiful Rutland countryside located on the bypass a mile from Oakham town centre and 8 miles from the A1, the Showground facilities include:
- 150 acres (over 13 fields) with 2 areas laid as sport pitches; flat, well drained and located a short walk from the car parks.
- A separate shower & toilet block on the main showground.
- The showground has in total 39 Showers & 35 toilets.
- The Clubhouse has a fully licensed bar with a small kitchen and changing rooms with showers, all at ground level.
- ‘The Rutland Pavilion’ a 20m x 10m vaulted spacious hall with large windows facing east and west.
- A large catering kitchen off the Rutland Pavilion.
- Full WiFi in the Clubhouse.
- Boardroom for 12 with tea/coffee making facilities.
- Internal and External power in both 13amp or 16amp single phase sockets and 32amp 3 phase sockets.
- Site camping area with drinking water points and outside sink with hot and cold water.
- Waste disposal suitable for caravans/motor homes.
- 2 large car parks, one hard standing.
- Disabled access throughout the building including car parking.
A: 14.2 Acres
E: 12.85 Acres
J: 5.24 Acres