1) When is the next Rutland Show?
The next show will be The Rutland Festival of Food & Farming. This will be held on Sunday 11th July 2021 at The Rutland Showground.
2) When will tickets be available and how much will they be?
Tickets will be on sale on this website from the 1st April. Adult entry will be £10 (Society members £8) Child entry will be just £1.
3) Will there be livestock, equine and other animal competitions this year?
Unfortunately not this year. However, the Rutland Show hopes to return with its full format in 2022
4) I chose to transfer my trade booking to the next show. Am I guaranteed a stand at the Rutland Festival of Farming & Food?
Yes. Complete the All Trade Application Form. Tick the box that asks you if you wish to transfer your booking across. We will be contacting every trader that has already booked to discuss their wishes.
5) The trade stand prices for the Rutland Festival of Food & Farming are cheaper than the Rutland Show 2020. Will I get a refund for the difference?
We will provide a refund for the difference once we have recieved your application. We will process refunds as soon as possible.
6) I was allocated a catering concession stand this year. Will I automatically get a place at next year’s Rutland Show?
Those stands that were offered a catering concession stand
will be given first refusal, once our catering requirements have been decided.
7) Will Society members receive a membership refund as they will not receive any Rutland Show tickets this year?
Society membership brings many benefits including free or reduced cost access to events throughout the year. For this reason, it is not possible to provide a membership refund.
8) Why was the show cancelled in 2020 and not postponed?
We explored this option fully, unfortunately to reschedule
later in 2020 proved too logistically challenging.
9) Will the traditional Rutland Show take place next year?
Yes, we plan a return to the traditional Rutland Show for 2022.