1) Will there be a Rutland Show later this year?
No. The next Rutland Show is planned to be on 6thJune 2021
2) If I have already booked a trade stand this year, am I guaranteed a stand next year?
We can transfer your booking to next year if you wish to secure your space now. We will be contacting every trader that has already booked to discuss their wishes.
3) If I have already paid for a trade stand this year, will I get a full refund and when would I get it?
We will contact every trader that has booked this year. We will provide a refund if you do not wish to carry over your booking to next year. We will process refunds as soon as possible.
4) I was allocated a catering concession stand this year. Will I automatically get a place at next year’s Rutland Show?
Those stands that were offered a catering concession stand will be given first refusal for a space at next year’s show.
5) Will Society members receive a membership refund as they will not receive any Rutland Show tickets this year?
Society membership brings many benefits including free or reduced cost access to events throughout the year. For this reason, it is not possible to provide a membership refund.
6) Why is the show cancelled this year and not postponed?
We explored this option fully, unfortunately to reschedule it for later this summer would be logistically challenging.
7) Will the Rutland Show take place next year?
These are challenging times, but it is our full intention to have the Show next year. Planning is already underway.