Home to the The Rutland Agricultural Society’s annual County Show, the Rutland Showground is available to hire for both outdoor and indoor events. Set in the beautiful Rutland countryside located on the bypass a mile from Oakham town centre and 8 miles from the A1, the Showground facilities include:
- 150 acres (over 13 fields) with 2 areas laid as sport pitches; flat, well drained and located a short walk from the car parks.
- A separate shower & toilet block on the main showground.
- The showground has in total 39 Showers & 35 toilets.
- The Clubhouse has a fully licensed bar with a small kitchen and changing rooms with showers, all at ground level.
- ‘The Rutland Pavilion’ a 20m x 10m vaulted spacious hall with large windows facing east and west.
- A large catering kitchen off the Rutland Pavilion.
- Full WiFi in the Clubhouse.
- Boardroom for 12 with tea/coffee making facilities.
- Internal and External power in both 13amp or 16amp single phase sockets and 32amp 3 phase sockets.
- Site camping area with drinking water points and outside sink with hot and cold water.
- Waste disposal suitable for caravans/motor homes.
- 2 large car parks, one hard standing.
- Disabled access throughout the building including car parking.
A: 14.2 Acres
E: 12.85 Acres
J: 5.24 Acres
The Rutland Show June 2nd 2019
National Street Rod Association – Hot Rod & Pre 1972 Custom Car Show 14th–16th June. Open to Public 16th June only. Car show with trade stalls and family entertainment. Visit www.nsra.org.uk
Rutland Food, Drink & Craft Festival 6th & 7th July. Celebrity chefs, family entertainment and workshops for all ages. Visit www.livingheritagefoodfestivals.co.uk
Empingham Dogs Agility Event 18th-20th July. Club members only, not open to the public.
Guildhall Antique Fairs 3rd & 4th August. Crammed with quirky antiques, vintage and collectables. Visit www.guildhallantiquefairs.co.uk
Rutland Mistletoe Fair 2019 25th-27th October. Start your Christmas shopping in style, with scores of stalls selling a wonderful selection of gifts, treats, decorations, handicrafts and toys. Visit www.shopforsomethingdifferent.com