TRADE & CRAFT STAND APPLICATION
WHY EXHIBIT AT THE RUTLAND SHOW?
The Rutland County Show is one of the oldest agricultural shows in the country and combines a wealth of traditional attractions and rural education alongside our prestigious livestock and equine classes as well as being a wonderful family day out with great shopping. There are many reasons to trade with us.
Over recent years several national surveys have seen Rutland named as one of the the best places to live in Britain and residents were rated as having some of the the highest standards of living in rural Britain, thus having higher spending power.
> Weekly earnings are above the national average
> 12.5% higher AB demographic in Rutland than the national average (Halifax Rural Survey 2015)
> Key Benefits of exhibiting with us include:
- Access to the 10,000-15,000 visitors who attend the Rutland County Show from all walks of life
- Advertise your presence in the county and generates sales leads
- Tradestands are located in the heart of the show in wide avenues for a great shopping experience
- A company listing in the Show Guide
- Opportunity for additional exposure through sponsorship and advertising
- A full colour flier/advert is delivered to homes in the area
- Dedicated exhibitor parking area and full camping facilities available
IMPORTANT DATES 2024
Please note: Admittance to the site outside these times will be refused unless agreed with the show office in advance.
Craft 2024 NEW INFORMATION
The 2024 craft area will be made up of 3x3m open pitches set in their own craft area. Internal pitches in the hall or craft tent will not be available.
Craft stands should sell original, good quality, crafted goods, ideally produced by the stall holder or their associates on a small scale basis – not mass produced or bought in goods.
TRADE STAND EXHIBITOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION
We offer two types of trade stand: covered stands and open stands.
Craft stands – only open stand pitches.
Please read in full the following information before completing the Trade Stand Application Form at the bottom of the page
If you prefer to fill out a paper version of the trade application form, please click the link below to download a PDF which you can print.