Choosing a suitable wedding reception venue will be one of the biggest decisions you make when planning your wedding, many couple are now looking for something unusual or different.
At the Rutland Showground we offer you exclusive access to the entire site, allowing you the freedom to create the wedding reception of your dreams.
We have produced our wedding packages to give you full access from between 2 and 5 days. We provide a blank canvas with everything you need to design the wedding you have always wanted, in your own space.
The site boasts its own green field campsite for tents and caravans with a permanent shower block and toilets, great for guests and especially families wishing to stay overnight.
The Rutland Pavilion seats up to 200 and is equipped with its own commercial kitchen and bar area all on ground level overlooking the beautiful Rutland countryside. The expansive space around the Pavilion allows you to add anything from a marquee to a fairground.
The package includes:
- Access to the main showground and Pavilion for up to five days
- Exclusive access on your Wedding Day
- The Rutland Pavilion to decorate as you wish
- The use of our 150 banqueting chairs and up to fifteen round tables and trestle tables
- The use of our large commercial finishing kitchen
- A fully staffed on-site bar
- A camping field for your guests with shower block facilities
- Acres of space either side of the Pavilion, to do as you wish, eg: bouncy castles, fun fairs & marquees (sorry, no fireworks, chinese lanterns or open fires)
- Outside electricity points 3 phase and 3 pin
- All utilities
- Large private car parking facilities for 150 cars with easy access from the Oakham Bypass
- Advice from experienced wedding consultants to ensure your day runs smoothly
Whilst we aren't currently licensed to conduct weddings - please do contact the Rutland Superintendent Registrar for a list of licensed premises on 01572 758370 email@example.com
Prices from £2,500 inc. VAT.
Terms & Conditions apply
To discuss your requirements further please contact
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01572 757110